Sunday, January 12, 2014

A California Inspired Restaurant in Pigalle

I love all of the bistros in Paris but sometimes you need a break and need a little something from home. I had read about this place on Ten Days which is a great offbeat guide to Paris covering the more up and coming areas of the city. And one day I realized it was very close to where I lived so I took a walk over for a late lunch/early dinner at the bar. You read that right - AT THE BAR! In Paris, sitting at a bar is not common let along eating at one. It is something I miss from the States, especially since I moved here solo.

So if you are craving a draft Brooklyn lager, a good burger or tacos - definitely give Le Depanneur in Pigalle a try. I recently took a friend from London there and if she was digging it wishing she had one in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment